Systecore is proud to be part of TEAM HVAC
is a coordinated effort of Industry Professionals
and Manufacturers who take a Systems approach to
deliver the best possible cost savings in energy,
maintenance, labor and downtime for healthcare,
education, power, retail and industry. This approach
saves dollars and the environment.
Every year your customer has to clean their tower basin and chiller tubes due to dirt.
Value: Offer Filtration Systems with .2#/7# pressure drop, cleanable while in operation and fully automatic.
To reduce the TSS and greatly reduce make up water flushing saving thousands to millions of gallons of expensive water
1. Offer automatic water filtration from 2 – 3500 microns full flow or side stream.
2. Offer manual water filtration from 2 – 3500 microns full flow or side stream.
3. Centrifugal Solids separators don’t work with variable volumes.
4. Basket or Bag filters plug too fast and don’t get cleaned. (Just ask)
5. Largest surface area strainer for lowest pressure drop.
6. Best cleaning options for best efficiency.
Building owner has to operate their chiller during times the tower returns water cool
enough to handle the building or process loads.
Value: Offer SONDEX Plate & Frame heat exchanger for Free Cooling.
1. We work with several engineering firms for competitive application of Free Cooling.
2. Engineering of System, available complete on a skid.
3. Stamped Drawings for installation.
4. Paperwork for Green credits.
5. "Free Cooling" system is very competitively priced; it is not uncommon for manufacturers to utilize "Free Cooling" for months at
a time while the mechanical refrigeration system remains idle. The energy and equipment maintenance savings are significant.
Consequently, payback is accelerated.
Note to the wise:
If your customer utilizes a cooling tower for process cooling year round and is planning any cement work or new
buildings; you may want to suggest radiant tubing for heating or snow melting. Cooling towers are used to cool
water, why not utilize the 90 – 120F process water for heating or snow melting and cool the water at the same time.
This adds up to real energy savings for the owner, every BTU utilized for heating is saved as well as the energy to
run the tower is reduced as well as chemicals and evaporation.
Be the hero, everyone is talking about saving energy.